I’d like to report that I got up and went to parkrun this morning as planned. But I can’t. I rolled over, pressed snooze and completed my 10 hours sleep. And the excuses?
- I did do a killer BMF class yesterday where we ran a loop of Hyde Park at pace only stopping every 100 yards or so to bang out 20 press ups or burpees or squats.
- I did run 6 miles on Thursday.
- I havent got a race coming up.
- I am having an easier month in December.
- I will do a long run tomorrow instead which will be better for maintaining and improving my Half Marathon fitness because I need to work on endurance not pace.
- Rest and recovery are very important parts of training
- My bed was very comfortable and my duvet was very warm