Has got me.
- When reviewing my 2012 races I wonder if my planned 6 Half-Marathons in 2012 should maybe be 5 Half and one full Marathon?
- I’m thinking that after 10 Half Marathons (will be by the Autumn) it’s about time I ran a whole one?
- I’ve been looking at Bupa Running training plans for Marathons not 10K ones for The London 10,000 in 5 weeks!
- The build up to Spring Marathons on twitter and blogs has left me a little green with envy
- Last Sunday while out for lunch I was told off for following runners on the Brighton Marathon App on my iPhone under the table in a restaurant!
- This Sunday I was told off for following twitter to try to find out how runners were doing in VLM instead of map reading!
I have taken the cure and signed up for my first Marathon in November. The date fits well with my planned Autumn Half Marathons meaning I “only” have to fit in a 15, an 18 and a 20 mile long run becasue I’ll be doing all the other training anyway!
Anyone else for the Rutland Water Marathon?
Big well done to everyone who ran the Brighton Marathon last week and London this weekend plus a very well done to Jo and Steve who ran both! You have all inspired me and shown me that with the right training and a large helping of positive attitude (and cake) it is do-able!
Good luck for everyone running the Milton Keynes and Manchester Marathons next weekend.