I’m done in and broken… well almost.
Juneathon day 29.
- Tidy up. OK just piling it all into fewer, neater piles.
- Run. Planned a quick 2 mile loop to the shops but never made it as far as M&S. Everything up my back from Achilies to my shoulders is tight and aches when I run. I’m in need of a good strecth out. Anyone got a rack I can borrow?
- Walk. I Cut it short and walked.
- Shop. Cross because M&S didn’t have any egg custard tarts – my Dad’s (and mine and Arabliz’s) favourites.
- Shower, dress, eat, coffee, blog…
- Off to pick up big son and head down the M4/M5 to go and see my Dad in hospital.
Now just got to hope other son breaks radio silence so OH knows what time to meet him at Kings Cross on his return from Yorkshire.
Ran 1.65 miles, Walked 1.21 miles.
29 down, 1 day to go…