I was rather late getting out for my long run today. It probably had something to do with the box of empties which I put out for recycling this morning!
When I did get out I had a really good enjoyable run and was thankful for many things today…
- My delayed run meant the rain was easing when I left home
- The cool light drizzle during the first half hour washed away the last of my thick head
- A group of youths cycling on the pavement actually apologised that I had to detour to avoid them!
- The peace and quiet of 4 (more empty than normal) London Parks on a wet Sunday
- Only being asked directions by 2 sets of tourists
- The loo attendant letting me in at 2 mins past 4pm when she was about to lock up
- A good feeling run on what ended up being a beautiful afternoon when the rain cleared.
- Getting to my door and my Garmin reading 12.01 miles! Job done.
Janathon day 26. 12 miles run